1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
2 cans refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
1/2 cup chopped walnuts, if desired
1/2 cup raisins, if desired
1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
3/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease 12-cup fluted tube pan with shortening or cooking spray. In large -storage plastic food bag, mix granulated sugar and cinnamon.
- Separate dough into 16 biscuits; cut each into quarters. Shake in bag to coat. Arrange in pan, adding walnuts and raisins among the biscuit pieces.
- In small bowl, mix brown sugar and butter; pour over biscuit pieces.
- Bake 28 to 32 minutes or until golden brown and no longer doughy in center. Cool in pan 10 minutes. Turn upside down onto serving plate; pull apart to serve. Serve warm.
This is a super easy fast meal…perfect for football watching!
1 13 oz can chicken breast, drained
1 can Rotel tomatoes, drained
2 cups shredded cheese
1. Mix chicken, tomatoes and 1 cup cheese in a mcrowave safe bowl. Microwave for 2 minutes. Mix well, breaking up chicken chunks.
2. Heat a flat griddle. Place one tortilla on the griddle and heat for 30 seconds. Flip the tortilla and sprinkle 1/6 of the cheese over the hot tortilla.
3. Add 1/6 of the chicken mixture and fold the tortilla in half. Remove from the griddle to a plate.
This would be good with beans on the side and sour cream!
Super Easy Chocolate Pie
1 graham cracker crust
1 large box chocolate pudding (I used sugar free)
3 cups milk
1 small container whipped cream
Mix pudding, milk and whipped cream on high with a mixer.
Pour into pie crust.
Refrigerate for a couple hours.
Mile High Peanut Butter Pie
1 graham cracker pie crust
1 (8 ounce) packages softened cream cheese
1 (8 ounce) cans sweetened condensed milk
1 cup peanut butter
1 cup Cool Whip
- Beat cream cheese until softened, add in sweetened condensed milk. Beat until smooth. Add in the peanut butter, beat until thoroughly blended. Gently fold in the cool whip. Pour pie filling into your graham cracker crust. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. May top with additional cool whip and chocolate shavings or chopped peanuts.