1 whole chicken, cooked and shredded
1 package corn tortillas
2 cups pinto beans
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1 cup sour cream
2 cans cream of chicken soup
1 cup chopped onions
1/2 cup diced bell peppers
1 cup diced green chile
garlic, salt and pepper to taste.
2 cup salsa
- Mix sour cream, cream of chicken soup, onions, bell peppers, chile and seasonings in a bowl.
- Put 1/2 cup of salsa in the bottom of the crock pot.
- Layer corn tortillas over the salsa.
- Spread pinto beans over the tortillas.
- Add 1/2 cup of cheese.
- Spread sour cream mixture over the cheese.
- Add a layer of chicken.
- Repeat steps 2-7 until the crockpot is full. Add a last layer of cheese on top.
- Cook in the crockpot on high for 4 hours or on low for 8 hours.
All of the ingredients can be adjusted to taste.