My son loves cheesecake and he loves peanut butter. So for his 21st birthday, I came up with this recipe☺
1 1/2 cup crushed pretzels
1/3 cup butter
5 pkg cream cheese
1 1/2 cup sugar
1 cup peanut butter
2 tsp vanilla
1 cup butterfinger pieces
1/2 cup crushed pretzels
1/2 cup butterfinger chips
1/2 cup white chocolate chips
1. Combine pretzels and butter for the crust. Press into the bottom of a greased pan. Bake at 350 for 5 minutes. Cool.
2. Beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add peanut butter and vanilla. Mix well. Add eggs and beat on low until just combined. Stir in butterfinger pieces. Pour over crust.
3. Bake at 350 for 50-55 minutes or until almost set. Remove from the oven and let sit for 15 minutes.
4. Combine topping ingredients and sprinkle over cake. Bake 10 minutes longer.
5. Cool for 1 hour. Refrigerate leftovers (if you have any!)