Vegetarian Baked Ravioli
1 bag cheese ravioli, cooked al dente
1 onion chopped
1 can mushrooms
1 can diced tomatoes
2 cups spinach
garlic, salt, pepper, and parsley to taste
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1/3 cup parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 425
2. Saute onion, mushrooms, tomatoes, spinach and seasonings until onions are translucent.
3. Mix cooked ravioli and vegetables and pour into a 9 x 12 pan.
4. Top with cheeses.
5. Baked covered for 25 minutes.
6. Broil uncovered for 2 minutes or until cheese starts to brown.
An easy strawberry and blueberry dessert recipe with raspberry sherbet and a yogurt or whipped cream topping. A red white and blue dessert recipe, perfect for the 4th of July.
- 2 cups fresh strawberries
- 1 to 2 cups blueberries
- 1 to 2 teaspoon sugar, or to taste, optional
- 4 small scoops raspberry or strawberry sherbet
- 1/2 to 1 cup yogurt, vanilla or Boston Cream Pie, or Whipped Topping
Wash berries; hull and slice strawberries. Toss berries with a little sugar, if desired. In a dessert dish, brandy snifter, or other glass, put a scoop of sherbet. Spoon strawberries and blueberries over the sherbet, then top with a few tablespoons of yogurt or whipped topping. Repeat to make 4 to 6 servings. An easy and beautiful dessert for the 4th or any summer get-together.