- 1 cup uncooked white rice
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 7/8 cups water
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup frozen peas
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Spread rice and peas in the bottom of a 13 x 9 pan. Rinse chicken and pat dry; arrange chicken pieces on top of rice.
- Mix soup and water together and pour over chicken and rice. Sprinkle dry onion soup mix on top. Cover and seal TIGHTLY with foil. Bake in the preheated oven for 1 to 1 1/2 hours. Enjoy!