1 stick butter
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup almonds
1 tbs lemon juice
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup rolled oats
1/2 cup flour
6 pears sliced
1 tsp cardamom
1. Preheat the oven to 375.
2. grease a 9″ square pan with 1 tbs of the butter.
3. Cream together remaining butter and sugar.
4. Add the lemon juice, vanilla, oats, and flour to the butter mixture. Mix until well-combined.
5. Put pear slices into the pan. Sprinkle cardamom over the pears.
6. Crumble the topping over the pears.
7. Bake for 30 minutes.
8. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.