You can personalize this dish as much as you want. I make it pretty regularly as it is one of my husbands favorites but I use different veggies along with the zucchini and onions (Those are always part of the recipe!)
Cook time: 20 Min Difficulty: EASY
Prep time: 15 Min Serves: 6
– 1/2 c butter or olive oil
– 2 sliced zucchini
– 1 chopped onion
– 2 cut up baked potatoes – 1/4 c mushrooms
– 1 red pepper chopped
– 1 tsp garlic salt
1. Melt butter in a frying pan.
2. Add all ingredients and cover. Stir occasionally.
3. This is good if the veggies are al dente or it is also good with them cooked soft.