You can also substitute the strawberry jello with lime and the strawberry yogurt with key lime! Or any other flavor combos you can come up with! Also great served frozen!! Or as a mousse instead of in a pie shell.
Prep time: 15 Min Serves: 6-8
– 1 6″ graham cracker pie shell
– 1 .3oz pkg sugar free strawberry jello (or half of a
– 1/4 c boiling water
– 2 6-8oz containers fat free or light strawberry yogurt
– 1 8oz container free cool whip
1. Dissolve the jello in 1/4 cup boiling water.
2. With a wire whisk, stir in yogurt, one at a time.
3. Gently fold in cool whip until completely incorporated.
4. Pour mixture in pre-made pie shell.
5. Refrigerate at least 4 hours. Preferably overnight.
6. Top with more cool whip and/or fresh strawberries! YUM!!