- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/4 cups packed brown sugar
- 2 medium apples, peeled, cored, and chopped (1-1/3 cups)
- 1-1/4 cups finely shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 8-ounce can crushed pineapple (juice pack), undrained
- 2/3 cup cooking oil
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Line eighteen 2-1/2-inch muffin cups with paper bake cups; set aside.
- In a large bowl combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt; stir in brown sugar. Stir in apples, carrots, and raisins. In a medium bowl combine undrained pineapple, oil, eggs, and vanilla. Add pineapple mixture to flour mixture; stir just until moistened.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups. Bake in a 375 degree F oven about 18 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. Cool in muffin cups on wire rack for 5 minutes. Remove from muffin cups; serve warm. Makes 18 muffins.